The Coshocton Regional Medical Center Intensive Care Unit (ICU) provides
care for patients who are critically ill or need continuous monitoring.
Our highly trained ICU staff delivers the expert care needed to manage
the complex health care demands of a critically ill patient. With alerts
from medical devices used to monitor our ICU patients, our nursing staff
responds quickly to any changes in a patient’s condition.
The care of our patients is the primary concern of our ICU nursing staff,
but we also understand the importance of visits from family and loved
ones in the healing process. In consideration of our patients’ well-being,
here is some general information about ICU visitation:
- Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- Our physicians and nursing staff reserve the right to limit visitation
if the patient’s condition requires it
- Visitation is limited to no more than two visitors in the room at one time
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the patient’s room
- Due to the chance of infection, flowers and live plants are not permitted
- Overnight visitation is discouraged unless warranted by the patient’s condition
- Please maintain a calm and quiet environment for our ICU patients
If you have a family member in our ICU, you may have questions.
Click here to find information about visitor services in our ICU.