The Coshocton Regional Medical Center General Surgeons specialize in the
diagnosis and repair of conditions of the organs and soft tissue including
the stomach, esophagus, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder
and bile ducts, appendix, thyroid gland, skin, breast and soft tissue.
Laparoscopic surgeries are now commonplace for a variety of cases including
appendix and gallbladder removal and other procedures appropriate for
a patient's specific condition. Our team of general surgeons includes:
To learn more about Coshocton Regional Medical Center's recent additions
to the Coshocton Surgical Services team.
General surgeries available at Coshocton Regional Medical Center include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopic) Surgery for cholecystectomy (gallbladder),
appendectomy, and hernia repair
- Colorectal surgery (Ulcerative colitis; Crohn's disease, Diverticulitis;
Bowel resection; colon and rectal cancer; gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids)
- Breast surgery (cancer biopsy; lumpectomy; mastectomy; sentinel lymph node
biopsy; axillary dissection)
- Endocrine surgery (Thyroid; parathyroid)
- Hernia repair (Laparoscopic and open)
- Screening and diagnostic services such as skin lesions, mole removal and biopsy
- Endoscopy procedures including colonoscopy and esophagoastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
To schedule an appointment at the Coshocton Surgical Clinic, call (740) 295-3360.