Don't Let Pain Take Control
Is acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Coshocton
Hospital is committed to your balanced treatment for the life of your
pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for referral to the Coshocton
Hospital Pain Clinic.
John A. Adesioye, MD, is an Attending Physician in Anesthesiology and
Pain Management. He served his residency in Anesthesiology at Howard University
in Washington, D.C., and completed his pain management fellowship at Baystate
Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine in Springfield, MA.
He and his staff will coordinate your treatment program to get you back
to your life.
We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Dr. Adesioye will create individualized treatment plans based on several
considerations, including the cause and level of pain. The tailored plans
may include medication, interventional procedures and/or physical therapy
to treat pain.
Ask your primary care physician about a referral. For more information,
call the Coshocton Regional Medical Center Pain Clinic at (740) 623-4142.
The Pain Clinic is located in the 311 Medical Building at 311 S. 15th St., Suite 206; Coshocton.
Coshocton Heart & Vascular Center
The 311 Building of Health Care Services
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic
- Family Physicians Medical Clinic
- Occupational Health Clinic
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Outpatient Therapies
- Pain Clinic
- Surgical Clinic
- Women's Health